Welcome to Landon Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
The science of Acupuncture and moxibustion is an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. For thousands of years the Chinese people have appreciated it for its non-pharmaceutical treatment, simple application, wide range of uses and good curative effects. Western Medicine is a system in which medical doctors and other healthcare professionals treat symptoms and diseases using drugs, radiation, or surgery. Nowadays, worldwide, more and more people realize that each of the two medical traditions has its own merits and advise that the two systems should benefit from each other’s strong points. Much has been achieved in clinical, experimental and theoretical research to show the benefits of both working together. It is my dream that, in the future, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine can work in conjunction with each other as part of a unified team rather than in competition. This integrated approach will ultimately lead to safer, faster and more effective health care.
We are taking action to protect your health and safety!
- Acupuncturist wears a mask to prevent droplet dispersion
- Wearing a mask to your appointment is strongly recommended but not mandatory
- Practitioner frequently washes and sanitizes hands.
- Complementary hand sanitizer available to patients.
- Treatment rooms are cleaned and sterilized after each patient
- Reduced bookings to minimize contact and give us time to do extra cleaning.
- Reduced/restricted use of common areas and waiting rooms.
- When you arrive you will be taken directly to your treatment room
- Paperless payment options, card tap, email receipts
- I am not seeing patients with flu symptoms, travel history, or COVID-19 contact